Creative Candles rebrand
Modernized the brand. Redesigned the website. Here's how we helped Creative Candles breathe new life into the premium lifestyle brand.
Creative Candles wanted to update their logo and brand image to breathe new life into the brand and help achieve marketing and bottom-line goals. This involved ideation and strategy around every part of the existing brand—from logo and color palette to content marketing, a new ecommerce website, and more.
- Through customer insights and research, we learned that Creative Candle customers buy more than candles – they buy the experience, the beauty, and warmth that premium candles bring to their home or special event. They buy a luxury lifestyle.
- With this insight, the core brand messaging and all new content needed to tap into the aspirations of these consumers, inspiring them to experience the lifestyle of Creative Candles.
- Creative Candles deserved a new look that was modern, premium, and embodied the essence of the brand.
- The new logo, color palette, fonts and imagery were developed and then integrated throughout the entire brand experience to include new packaging, print materials, and a new and improved e-commerce website.
- As with any rebrand, updating print materials is an important aspect.
- As we updated existing assets with the new logo and branding, we created new print materials as in-box inserts designed to generate repeat sales, luxury brochures and updated product packaging.
- We designed a new e-commerce website to reflect the new and modern brand, tastefully showcase product collections and give visitors a great shopping experience.
- The Shopify site provides a user-friendly and highly effective content management system which allows products and content to be updated efficiently.
Content marketing strategy
- A wider customer base needed to be reached with engaging content to turn social followers and prospects into customers on the new Creative Candles e-commerce website.
- The strategy used various channels: social media, the Creative Candles blog, email, print, paid search and influencer marketing.
- Creative Candles’ social media content is a balance of product-related posts, lifestyle posts, and user-generated content. The lifestyle content tells a brand story that is more than candles.
- The content positions the brand as an essential part of elevated lifestyle experiences, such as family and friends gathered around a sleek, modern tablescape in the warm glow of Wedgwood tapers.
- To extend the brand reach and relevance, and to introduce the brand to general consumers, we launched influencer campaigns, primarily focusing on Instagram.
- The brand has a strong following of both event planners and home décor enthusiasts who love luxury candles and are brand advocates.
"I like that we’re seeing sales go up also. We get the followers increasing and things of that nature which is fantastic. Awareness building is absolutely critical, but it’s also translating into increased sales. From the time we started working with LimeLight Marketing, we’ve had an average 30% increase and in some months we’ve actually had double the sales. It is fantastic to have a group that we can work with that feels like we are all one company…that people are just as dedicated to our company as we are."
Keith & Shelley Espelien
Owners - Creative Candles
Ready to accelerate your online sales?
Talk to a strategist to see if we're a good fit.schedule a consultation