I am thrilled to announce the completion of our first year of business! Thanks to our great clients, partners, colleagues, family and friends, today we celebrate our one year anniversary. Thank you to all of you who have encouraged us, supported us and believed in our work.
We’ve worked hard, built a lot of great relationships, and we are energized and excited to continue to strengthen them.
A lot has changed in one year. I often compare the rapid change to that of a new baby who changes so drastically each and every month in their first year. As an agency, we’ve learned to crawl, walk and are now finding our stride as we continue to grow.
Today I will reflect on a few of our key accomplishments as well as lessons learned.
In the past year we have:
- Worked with over 35 clients to help grow their businesses
- Expanded our geographic footprint to include clients in the Midwest, on the East Coast and in Europe
- Grown our team to 5 talented marketers who compliment one another to bring our clients greater value
- Established processes to enable scalable growth as an agency
In the past year I have learned that:
- If you have the right team, you can accomplish way more than you think. Read this blog for more insight on the vulnerabilities I felt as a new entrepreneur.
- Great clients understand a win/win relationship and value high quality work.
- High expectations are achievable with the right people, an authentic passion, and a relentless pursuit to succeed.
- Entrepreneurship could be lonely, but it doesn’t have to be. I choose to have a very open culture of communication for a small business and I rely on a tight network of people I can trust for advice.
- Pittsburg is a great community to start a business. The support from our community and local business has been a huge factor to our success.
Cheers to one year, and many more to come!