AWI-QCP featured work
Consistently increasing website traffic & conversions
The Architectural Woodwork Institute Quality Certification Program (AWI-QCP) provides a nationwide stamp of approval to woodworkers, architects, specifiers, and contractors in the woodworking industry. QCP is the industry standard in excellence for interior architectural woodwork and is relied upon by clients for better design options and superior quality standards.
The Executive Director of AWI-QCP was introduced to Limelight Marketing after hearing LimeLight CEO, Brandee Johnson, speak at a conference about digital marketing and branding. AWI-QCP was not satisfied with the results of their existing marketing efforts. Brandee’s presentation motivated them to partner with LimeLight and infuse the company with fresh marketing strategies and ideas.
- The initial step was to gain an understanding of AWI-QCP’s business, customers, and current marketing efforts, before making recommendations for strategic or tactical marketing activities.
- We created buyer personas by conducting interviews with customers asking about challenges they typically face and how AWI-QCP solves them, as well as their perception of AWI-QCP.
- Next, we conducted a full content assessment and identified opportunities to update QCP’s tone of voice and brand messaging to speak to customer needs and expectations.
- A competitor SEO analysis was also completed, with keyword ranking opportunities identified.
- This enabled us to create a marketing strategy and roadmap that helped AWI-QCP identify short and long-term goals, establish their vision for success, and determine the marketing technology required to execute and measure the marketing plan.
- An early priority was to build a new website that would attract and engage more customers.
- A new content management system was put in place to make it easier and faster to update the website.
- The front-end was designed for an improved user experience.
- Targeted content was developed to speak directly to each buyer persona and convey brand messaging.
- Each core landing page was optimized around a keyword strategy with strong calls to action to convert visitors into leads.
- The website also required integration with secure back-end systems and various databases, which was successfully accomplished according to schedule.
- Improved communication workflow saw click-through rates increase by 144% YOY
- Improved reach in target audience awareness
- Sign-ups increased by 8% in the first 60 days
"The LimeLight team is very effective at garnering results. We have experienced an 8% increase in client sign-ups and our YouTube page has several new video productions, with one having over 13,000 views. Now that is impressive!