Microsite for New Product Paul Mueller
About the client
Paul Mueller Company began in the 1940’s manufacturing steel metal and quickly grew to become recognized worldwide for producing high-quality steel vessels for food processing equipment. In the decades since, they have become a global leader — with facilities in the U.S., Netherlands, Vietnam — producing everything from solar milk coolers to lifesaving medical technology to outstanding brewing equipment.
Responsive website design & development on HubSpot
Paul Mueller was launching a new product called Beer Genius — an all-in-one system for brewing beer at a commercial scale. They wanted to develop a microsite that could generate leads by showing potential customers all the features available with the Beer Genius, as well as how the system could be customized to fit their needs and space. A key feature of the site was the integration of a 3D planner that would allow visitors to see how the systems could be configured to fit the specific dimensions of their brewery.
""We've been really happy with the performance so far. Between our September trade show, Instagram, and new microsite we have definitely created more interest and demand. Very cool to see things come together!""
Product Line Marketing Specialist - Paul Mueller
- Provide initial concept for the overall UX & UI of the microsite
- Responsive website design and development using HubSpot CMS
- Create microsite within existing HubSpot account, separate from the main Mueller site
- Setup site build to allow for geographic customization, including translation into multiple languages
- Integrate 3D planning plugin software to the site — the client selected 5D Planner
- Implement lead-generation form to capture visitor info before using the 3D planning tool