Senior Account Manager
LimeLight Marketing is looking for a Senior Account Manager to work on-site in Pittsburg, KS, 3 days a week. Remote candidates are welcome, but must be within a 3-hour drive of Pittsburg and able to travel or stay in Pittsburg weekly. The company will pay for travel and hotel.
Cities within 2-3 hours of Pittsburg include Overland Park, KS, Kansas City, MO, Springfield, MO, Northwest Arkansas, Wichita, KS.
Senior Account Manager | e-Commerce | B2C Marketing |
Marketing Agency | Marketing Strategy
About LimeLight Marketing
LimeLight Marketing is a boutique digital marketing agency. We are an outsourced marketing team for many of our clients. We specialize in strategic marketing plans and execution including branding, websites, digital advertising, and content marketing. Agency team members thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment where every single person makes an impact. There are no layers or political tape – we make decisions quickly, we give team members autonomy, and we have high expectations for ourselves. We measure performance in terms of results and we value results over actions. We’re small enough to feel like a family but large enough to have specialists who are the best at their craft. We’re growing and we are always looking for great talent to grow with us. Our office is located in a new downtown development in Pittsburg, KS and we serve clients across the USA.
About This Role
As a Senior Account Manager at LimeLight Marketing, you will be fully dedicated to one of our clients to lead their marketing strategy and execution. You will work hand-in-hand with their product marketing team and executive leadership team, and with the LimeLight team to drive growth through their sales channels.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing a variety of omnichannel marketing campaigns and continuing to build out the marketing strategy. You’ll have marketing goals that align to sales and business goals, and will be responsible for building and adapting the marketing plan to achieve the best results. Campaigns include execution across many channels including but not limited to organic and paid social media, digital advertising, public relations, email, website promotions and optimization, content marketing, influencer marketing and more. You’ll work with specialists in these various areas, but you’ll also be responsible for getting hands-on with the work. This role is a mix of strategy, execution and team management. While you won’t have direct reports, you will oversee the execution of the plan.
You’ll collaborate daily with a team of engaged coworkers to bring concepts to life that help drive results that matter to our client.
Our client is a notable brand who sells high-end products to retail partners (B2B) and to end consumers (B2C). You can find their products at large retailers we all know and shop at regularly. Historically, their focus has been almost exclusively on growing sales through their retail partners. They have significantly increased their focus and investment on marketing directly to consumers to drive sales on their ecommerce website in the past month(s). This role will help drive growth in both channels, but the major focus will be on growing the B2C strategy and driving the marketing execution.
This person will spend 2-3 days each week embedded in their team, and the other days working on their account within the agency. The best person for this role will drive mutual value for both companies and will always represent the agency with the utmost professionalism to strengthen the value of the relationship.
To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, great at strategic thinking and communicating strategic ideas, tech-savvy, capable of delivering accurate and creative work, and have excellent time management and prioritization skills to consistently meet deadlines. If this is you, we would love to talk to you.
Who We Want
- Strategic marketing leaders who align marketing strategies to business goals.
- Creative thinkers with the innate ability to ask smart questions and think outside the box.
- Communication role models who excel in setting clear expectations, asking the right questions, and using strong communications to drive the desired results.
- Passionate marketers who live, breathe and dream about digital marketing.
- Top performers who have been recognized as such in their previous careers.
- Dedicated achievers with an internal drive for consistently exceeding expectations.
- Must have 7+ years of marketing experience
- 3+ years marketing for e-commerce brand(s)
- Agency experience strongly desired
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Proven to have excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Has a strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Has a strong portfolio of strategic marketing work, demonstrating results over actions
- Can effectively give and receive constructive criticism
What We Offer
- Group health and dental insurance
- A full benefits package offering include life insurance and other complementary options
- Simple IRA with company match
- Flexible vacation
- Summer schedule
- A strengths-based and performance-oriented culture
- Flexible work environment
- Leaders who support, position, empower and engage you
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Beautiful new office located downtown Pittsburg in The Foundry at Block22
- Competitive salary with benefits
Business Location: United States – Pittsburg, Kansas
LimeLight Marketing is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.