LimeLight Marketing is hiring for a Project Manager. Remote candidates are welcome.
About LimeLight Marketing
LimeLight Marketing is a brand, marketing and development agency focused on driving revenue growth for our clients. For many of our clients, we are their outsourced marketing team. We specialize in strategic marketing plans and execution including branding, websites, digital advertising, and custom development. Agency team members thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment where every single person makes an impact. There are no layers or political tape – we make decisions quickly, we give team members autonomy, and we have high expectations for ourselves. We measure performance in terms of results and we value results over actions. We’re growing and we are always looking for great talent to grow with us. Our office is located in a new downtown development in Pittsburg, KS and we serve clients across the USA.
About This Role
As a Project Manager at LimeLight Marketing, you will independently lead and oversee the planning and execution of projects for multiple client accounts. This will include website projects built in Shopify, Woo-Commerce, and WordPress, as well as marketing projects such as videos or multi-channel campaigns.
This role must have experience in project management, account management, leading full-scope website projects and various areas of digital marketing. You will have a great degree of autonomy and responsibility for delivering projects on time, in scope, and in budget.
This project management role is highly client facing and in addition to responsibility for project delivery, you are also responsible for client management and satisfaction. You will lead discovery calls, present project timelines, write detailed creative briefs for internal team members to execute from, and will know when to bring subject matter experts into client meetings.
You will be responsible for asking questions to understand client goals for each project and ensuring the project is executed in alignment with those goals to achieve the best results. Examples of these goals for a website project could include search engine optimization, UI/UX, lead generation, and conversion optimization.
You’ll work with business development in the sales process to gather business and technical requirements necessary to scope and estimate project budgets, working closely with our creative and development teams. You’ll work with various specialists to deliver projects that achieve the project goals, delight the client, and maintain the engagement and motivation of the internal team throughout the project.
To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, great at strategic thinking and communicating strategic ideas, tech-savvy, capable of overseeing technical and creative work, and have excellent time management and prioritization skills to consistently meet deadlines.
Highest priority job responsibilities
- Engage with sales to scope and quote projects
- Lead the gathering and documentation of business and technical project requirements
- Work with clients to extract project goals and requirements
- Collaborate with Resource Manager in the setup and review of project plans
- Write creative briefs
- Oversee the end to end delivery of marketing projects
- Ensure specialists are briefed on project requirements and expectations
- Oversee the budget for projects
- Ensure projects stay on time and are delivered in scope
- Lead in bringing resolution to project issues such as scope, budget, and timeline issues
- Execute change controls and present to client for approval
- Handle and resolve client complaints, escalate if necessary
- Ensure websites are fully tested, and issues are resolved prior to delivering to client
- Act as a consultant to the team on an as needed basis for website projects
- Facilitate after action reviews
- Responsible for ensuring LimeLight’s website process is optimized from learnings and new technologies
Who We Want
- Strategic marketing leaders who align marketing strategies to business goals.
- Creative thinkers with the innate ability to ask smart questions and think outside the box.
- Communication role models who excel in setting clear expectations, asking the right questions, and using strong communications to drive the desired results.
- Passionate marketers who live, breathe and dream about digital marketing.
- Top performers who have been recognized as such in their previous careers.
- Dedicated achievers with an internal drive for consistently exceeding expectations.
- Must have 5+ years of website/marketing experience
- 3+ years agency experience preferred
- Project management experience
- Account management experience preferred
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Proven to have excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Has a strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Has a strong portfolio of strategic marketing work, demonstrating results over actions
- Can effectively give and receive constructive criticism
What We Offer
- Group health and dental insurance
- A full benefits package offering include life insurance and other complementary options
- Simple IRA with company match
- Flexible vacation
- Summer schedule
- A strengths-based and performance-oriented culture
- Flexible work environment
- Leaders who support, position, empower and engage you
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Beautiful new office located downtown Pittsburg in The Foundry at Block22
- Competitive salary with benefits
Business Location: United States – Pittsburg, Kansas. This job can be remote.
LimeLight Marketing is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.