LimeLight Marketing is hiring for a Project Manager. Remote candidates are welcome.
About LimeLight Marketing
LimeLight Marketing is an ecommerce marketing and development agency focused on driving revenue growth for our clients. Everything we do — from web design to development, branding to SEO, thoughtful strategy to creative execution — is singularly focused on making our clients’ businesses TANGIBLY BETTER.
For many of our clients who are located across the US, we are their outsourced marketing team, and our engagements are highly collaborative and long lasting. Agency team members thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment where every single person makes an impact. We minimize layers and avoid political tape – we make decisions quickly, we give team members autonomy, and we have high expectations for ourselves. We measure performance in terms of results and we value results over actions. We’re growing and we are always looking for great talent to grow with us. Our office is located in a new downtown development in Pittsburg, KS and we have a hybrid team with employees who work in our office and remote from their home office.
About This Role
As a Project Manager at LimeLight Marketing, you will independently lead and oversee the planning and execution of projects for multiple client accounts. This will include website projects built in Shopify, Woo-Commerce, and WordPress, as well as marketing projects such as videos or multi-channel campaigns.
This role must have experience in project management, account management, leading full-scope website projects and various areas of digital marketing. You will have a great degree of autonomy and responsibility for delivering projects on time, in scope, and in budget.
This project management role is often client facing (with assistance from account managers), and in addition to responsibility for project delivery, you also have responsibility for being back-up on client communication and satisfaction when an Account Manager is involved, or solely responsible for this if there is not an Account Manager involved on the project. You will lead discovery calls, present project timelines, write detailed briefs for internal team members to execute from, and will know when to bring subject matter experts into client meetings.
You will be responsible for asking questions to understand client goals for each project and ensuring the project is executed in alignment with those goals to achieve the best results. Examples of these goals for a website project could include search engine optimization, UI/UX, lead generation, and conversion optimization.
You’ll work with business development in the sales process to gather business and technical requirements necessary to scope and estimate project budgets, working closely with our creative and development teams. You’ll work with various specialists to deliver projects that achieve the project goals, delight the client, and maintain the engagement and motivation of the internal team throughout the project.
To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, great at strategic thinking and communicating strategic ideas, tech-savvy, capable of overseeing technical and creative work, and have excellent time management and prioritization skills to consistently meet deadlines.
Highest priority job responsibilities:
● Lead the gathering and documentation of business and technical project requirements
● Work with clients and Account Managers to extract project goals and requirements
● Collaborate with Resource Manager in the setup and review of project plans
● Write project briefs
● Oversee the end to end delivery of marketing and website projects
● Ensure project teams are briefed on project requirements and expectations
● Oversee the budget for projects
● Ensure projects stay on time and are delivered in scope
● Lead in bringing resolution to project issues such as scope, budget, and timeline issues
● Send thorough internal communications to project teams for meeting recaps, next steps, project status, etc.
● Execute change controls and work with Account Manager to present to client for approval
● Handle and resolve client complaints, escalate if necessary
● Ensure websites are fully tested, and issues are resolved prior to delivering to client
● Facilitate after action reviews as needed
● Responsible for ensuring LimeLight’s processes for website and marketing projects are followed (with input from strategists as needed) and are optimized from learnings and new technologies
Who We Want
● Strategic marketing project manager with experience leading projects that deliver on time, in scope, and in budget.
● Problem solver with the innate ability to ask smart questions and think outside the box.
● Communication role model who excels in setting clear expectations, asking the right questions, and using strong communications to drive the desired results.
● Passionate marketer who seeks to constantly learn and grow in all things related to digital marketing.
● Top performer who has been recognized as such in their previous careers.
● Dedicated achiever with an internal drive for consistently exceeding expectations.
● Project management experience, certification is a plus
● Experience working in Project Management software and an understanding of Gantt charts, project dependencies
● Must have 5+ years of website/marketing experience
● Agency experience preferred
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
● Proven to have excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
● Has a strong work ethic and personal accountability
● Has a strong portfolio of strategic marketing work, demonstrating results over actions
● Can effectively give and receive constructive criticism
What We Offer
● Group health and dental insurance
● A full benefits package offering include life insurance and other complementary options
● Simple IRA with company match
● Flexible vacation
● Summer schedule
● A strengths-based and performance-oriented culture
● Flexible work environment
● Leaders who support, position, empower and engage you
● Ongoing learning and development opportunities
● Beautiful new office located downtown Pittsburg in The Foundry at Block22
● Competitive salary with benefits
Business Location: United States – Pittsburg, Kansas. This job can be remote.
LimeLight Marketing is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.