Paid Media Strategist
Work remote in a growing digital marketing agency.
Would you describe yourself as strategic with expertise in paid media – Google and Bing specifically? Do you love creating and executing strategic media plans to help achieve measurable success? If so, let’s talk. Right now we’re looking for a Paid Media Strategist who can jump in and bring their paid media brilliance to our clients.
If you’re wondering, “Is it me? I mean, I know I’m fantastic, but is LimeLight Marketing the right fit?” Here are few things to keep in mind:
- Be prepared to step up — we’re not big fans of micromanaging and we want everyone to contribute. So if you join us, be ready to do your thing.
- Enjoy trying new things — we’re always working to be better, which means even though we love our processes, we’re always keeping an eye out for new methods, skills, software, ideas, and people that can make a positive difference.
- Team first, team last, team in the middle — everything we do is a group effort, so if you’re the type of marketer that wants all the credit from the client, we’re honestly not the best option for you.
If you join our humbly awesome, awesomely humble team as an Paid Media Strategist, you’ll develop and oversee strategy while also being hands-on in campaign management. You will work with a variety of clients in the online ecommerce, manufacturing, and professional services industries.
Is there stress? Of course. We’re in a deadline-driven business that will always have times when the pressure gets turned up a bit. Those are the moments where it’s most important to show compassion (for yourself and others) while diligently working to help us all stay on time and on or under budget. But we like to have fun too. Whether it’s in-person or virtual happy hours, company get-togethers, or using Slack in ways that may or may not have been what its developers intended, we’re a work family that likes spending time together.
About This Role
The ideal candidate for this position is extremely proficient in Google Adwords, Google Shopping Network, as well as key reporting and metrics sources like Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. They show a comprehensive understanding of how paid traffic is leveraged for conversions and ROI. The candidate will be familiar with and execute paid media plans from a variety of channels. Additionally, they will understand how each impacts the buyer’s journey and reaching client goals.This position also requires the ability to manage multiple tasks and clients at once with a high level of organization. Working in a technical environment with tasks, deadlines, campaigns, and reporting are essential skills. This is an ideal position for a candidate with experience in an agency environment.
You’ll collaborate daily with a team of engaged coworkers to bring concepts to life that help drive results that matter to our client. This includes a team of designers, developers, digital marketing specialists, and marketers.
To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, great at strategic thinking and communicating strategic ideas, tech-savvy, knowledgeable of media planning, capable of delivering accurate and creative work, and have excellent time management and prioritization skills to consistently meet deadlines. If this is you, we would love to talk to you.
Who We Want
- Strategic marketing leaders who align marketing strategies to business goals.
- Paid media subject matter expert who has a thorough understanding of how paid media impacts marketing strategy.
- Creative thinkers with the innate ability to ask smart questions and think outside the box.
- Communication role models who excel in setting clear expectations, asking the right questions, and using strong communications to drive the desired results.
- Passionate marketers who live, breathe and dream about digital marketing.
- Top performers who have been recognized as such in their previous careers.
- Dedicated achievers with an internal drive for consistently exceeding expectations.
- Proficient in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Programmatic platforms
- Media planning experience in both digital and traditional outlets
- Must have 2-4 years in a related role, 5+ years is preferred
- Ability to build campaigns from scratch is required
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously while working against tight deadlines.
- Experience with strategy and media buy in similar role is imperative.
- Ability to analyze and inform on critical campaign data and make recommendations.
- Ability to take and follow direction, receive feedback and then apply that feedback.
- Working with multiple client personalities and communicating effectively.
- Can effectively give and receive constructive criticism
What We Offer
- Group health, dental, and life insurance with LimeLight contribution
- Simple IRA with company match
- Flexible (self-managed) vacation – we hire people who are trusted to make good decisions on when to be at work and when to take time away from work
- Summer schedule with ½ day Fridays June through August
- A strengths-based and performance-oriented culture
- Flexible work environment with the availability to work from home and in the office
- Leaders who support, position, empower and engage you
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Epic company Christmas party
- Beautiful new office located downtown Pittsburg in The Foundry at Block22
- Competitive salary with benefits
LimeLight Marketing is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.