Paid Media Specialist
Are you a motivated self starter who likes working independently, but still enjoys being part of a fun and close knit team?
About LimeLight Marketing
LimeLight Marketing is a boutique digital marketing agency working with lifestyle ecommerce brands, manufacturers, and professional service companies. We are an outsourced marketing team for many of our clients. We specialize in strategic marketing plans and execution including branding, websites, digital advertising, and content marketing. Agency team members thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment where every single person makes an impact. There are no layers or political tape – we make decisions quickly, we give team members autonomy, and we have high expectations for ourselves. We measure performance in terms of results and we value results over actions. We’re small enough to feel like a family but large enough to have specialists who are the best at their craft. We’re growing and we are always looking for great talent to grow with us. Our office is located in a new downtown development in Pittsburg, KS and we serve clients across the USA.
About This Role
We are seeking a full-time Paid Media Strategist to take charge of paid search, programmatic display, and paid social campaigns for our clients in the online ecommerce, manufacturing, and professional services industries.
The ideal candidate for this position is extremely proficient in Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, and LinkedIn ads, as well as key reporting and metrics sources like Google Analytics. They show a comprehensive understanding of how paid traffic is leveraged for conversions and ROI. This position also requires the ability to manage multiple tasks and clients at once with a high level of organization. Working in a technical environment with tasks, deadlines, campaigns, and reporting are essential skills. This is an ideal position for a candidate with experience in an agency environment.
You’ll collaborate daily with a team of engaged coworkers to bring concepts to life that help drive results that matter to our client. This includes a team of designers, developers, digital marketing specialists, and marketers.
To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, great at strategic thinking and communicating strategic ideas, tech-savvy, capable of delivering accurate and creative work, and have excellent time management and prioritization skills to consistently meet deadlines. If this is you, we would love to talk to you.
Who We Want
- Strategic marketing leaders who align marketing strategies to business goals.
- Creative thinkers with the innate ability to ask smart questions and think outside the box.
- Communication role models who excel in setting clear expectations, asking the right questions, and using strong communications to drive the desired results.
- Passionate marketers who live, breathe and dream about digital marketing.
- Top performers who have been recognized as such in their previous careers.
- Dedicated achievers with an internal drive for consistently exceeding expectations.
- Proficient in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics
- Must have 2-4 years in a related role, 5+ years is preferred
- Ability to build campaigns from scratch is required
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously while working against tight deadlines.
- Experience with strategy and media buy in similar role is imperative.
- Ability to analyze and inform on critical campaign data and make recommendations.
- Ability to take and follow direction, receive feedback and then apply that feedback.
- Working with multiple client personalities and communicating effectively.
- Can effectively give and receive constructive criticism
What We Offer
- Group health and dental insurance
- A full benefits package offering include life insurance and other complementary options
- Simple IRA with company match
- Flexible vacation
- Summer schedule
- A strengths-based and performance-oriented culture
- Flexible work environment
- Leaders who support, position, empower and engage you
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Beautiful new office located downtown Pittsburg in The Foundry at Block22
- Competitive salary with benefits
Business Location: United States – Pittsburg, Kansas
LimeLight Marketing is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.