This position can be REMOTE but must reside in the USA. Midwest location preferred.
Are you a high performing marketer with experience in account management at a marketing agency? We are looking for a go-getter who works best in a fast-paced agency environment consistently communicating between client point-of-contact and the rest of the team to move initiatives forward. We are looking for a person who is already skilled in account management, who enjoys goal-based challenges, and who is passionate about working with clients to help improve their marketing performance.
LimeLight Marketing is looking for an account manager to lead client relationships and to oversee the execution of marketing and website projects. We are seeking an experienced marketer with 5+ years of agency or in-house experience. This position can be remote. Must be based in the United States.
Account Manager | Digital Marketing | Marketing Agency
About LimeLight Marketing
LimeLight Marketing is a digital marketing agency experiencing fast growth. Our office is located in Pittsburg, KS and we have in-office and remote team members. We assist clients with strategic marketing plans and execution including branding, websites, digital advertising, and content marketing. Agency team members thrive in a fast-paced environment where every single person makes a drastic impact. Our collaborative team strives to reach lofty goals as they implement client strategies and develop seamless marketing campaigns for small to large businesses.
About This Role
As an Account Manager at LimeLight Marketing, you’ll be the primary point of contact for clients and the liaison between the client and the agency. You will be responsible for asking questions to understand client needs, setting clear expectations, and communicating to team members to ensure deliverables are executed efficiently and successfully. To excel in this role you will be an experienced marketer, drawing on insights from past experience in digital and brand marketing, and value data-driven marketing.
The types of project deliverables you will oversee include but are not limited to social media, content development and promotion, digital advertising, branding, lead generation and website projects. You will work with a team of specialists including designers, developers and marketing specialists, to execute these deliverables.
To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, tech-savvy, capable of delivering accurate and creative work, and have excellent time management and prioritization skills to consistently meet deadlines. If this is you, join us in fulfilling our purpose of helping clients grow by driving results that matter.
Who We Want
- Marketing rockstars who have been recognized as top performers in their previous careers.
- Communication role models who excel in setting clear expectations, asking the right questions, and using strong communications to drive the desired results.
- Passionate marketers who live, breathe and dream about digital marketing.
- Dedicated achievers with an internal drive for consistently exceeding expectations.
- Must have at least 5 years of professional experience in a marketing role for an agency or in-house company.
- Preferred account management experience at a marketing agency.
- Proven to have excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Has a strong work ethic and personal accountability.
- Has a strong portfolio of digital marketing work, showing solutions to business problems.
- Can effectively give and receive constructive criticism.
- Has experience in owning multiple tasks with different deadlines and delivering flawlessly.
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
What We Offer:
- A strengths-based, engagement-focused and performance-oriented culture
- Flexible work environment
- Leaders who support, position, empower and engage you
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Manages the client relationship and handles all client communication.
- Integrates new clients with proper orientation.
- Serve as the single point of contact with clients.
- Schedule client meetings, compose pertinent agendas and debrief afterward.
- Keeps client abreast of agency happenings and any impact on deliverables.
- Handles client feedback.
- Serves as the liaison between agency and client, responsible for briefing team members on client industry, needs.
- Communicates the goals for specific tasks assigned to team members and partners.
- Maintains client-specific information needed by team such as competitors, products, strategic goals, etc.
- Stays informed of client’s industry/segment and educates internal team as appropriate.
- Represents firm at relevant client/industry functions.
- Collaborates with Project Manager following client meetings to communicate adjustments or additions to project scope, budget or timeline.
- Responsible for growing client accounts.
- Monitors client satisfaction to meet or exceed expectations.
- Manages client expectations to realistic goals.
- Provides clients with value-added upsell options to enhance their current marketing plans.
- Secures client as a reference as appropriate.
Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience beyond college. Agency account experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
LimeLight Marketing is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.